14 RULES AGAINTS NEW CORONAVIRUS RISK.
- Wash your hangs frequently with soap and water for at least 20 second.
- Keep at least 3-4 stpes away from people who Show symptoms of common cold.
- Vantilate your environments frequently.
- Wash your clothes with normal detergent at 60-90 C.
- If you have complaints such as fever, cough, shotrness of breath, wear a mask and consult a health care provider.
- Do not touch your eyes, mouth and nose with your hands.
- Spend the first 14 days at home on your return from abroad.
- Cover your mouth and nose with disposable tissues when coughing or sneezing, and in absence of tissues use inside of your elbow.
- Cancel or postone your overseas journey.
- Clean your frequently used surfaces, such as door handles, fixtures, sinks, with water and detergent daily.
- Avoid close contact, such as shaking hands and hugging.
- If your have cold symptoms, do not contact with elders and chronic patiens, do not go out without wearing a mask.
- Do not share any personal belongings (casual items such as towels) in common.
- Drink plenty of fluids, eat a balanced diet, pay attention to your regular sleep pattern.
Please fill in all the fields below and let us know what you think about this article.